All of our kittens are sold with a contract and will have a health certificate from a licensed veterinarian. The kitten will be vaccinated and treated for internal parasites. The kittens will not leave home before they are 12 to 14 weeks old. We guarantee that the kitten is in excellent health at the time of leaving home.
- We only sell kittens for breeding or as pets. If you want a kitten with “Show quality” you can ask us and we will use our best judgment but will not guarantee that the kitten will grow up to be a “Show Cat”.
- We do not accept that any of our kittens will be declawed, confined to a cage for extended periods of time or used for research or test purposes.
- If you cannot keep one of our kittens anymore for any reason, you must tell us before you do anything and we decide together where the kitten shall go. We will have the first right to buy the kitten back.
- If you want to neutralize one of our kittens bought for breeding you must contact us first and give us the opportunity to buy the kitten back.
- Our kittens may only be bred with another registered Maine Coon cat and the offspring will be sold only as registered Maine Coon kittens.
- Our female kittens have to be at least one year old before they are mated.
- Kittens bought as pets must not mate or be mated at all; and they must be neutralized before they are 8 months old.
These are only general conditions for buying one of our kittens. The contract will be more detailed and will be written in a more legal way. The contract will be in English or Danish.
If you seriously think to buy one of our kittens, you are welcome to contacts us about prices, delivery conditions and to get a copy of our standard contract.
If you want to call us we speak English (and Danish of course); and if you want to mail us we understand English and German to a certain degree but we will answer in English.